Community Relationships and Funding Resources
Spectrum has established relationships with community agencies and many of Spectrum’s programs (Saturday social groups, Thursday night programs, Gift of Time Respite, camp programs and family camp) qualify for family support dollars through these various agencies. Applications for funding for the agencies listed below are included in the links. Note that these serve only Region 3.
- View Point Health (www.myviewpointhealth.org) has family support options that may cover a portion of cost of the Spectrum camp programs. Annette Dennis is the Family Support Coordinator for View Point Health in Region 3. Contact Annette directly at 678-209-2597 or by email at Annette.dennis@VPHealth.org, or through the View Point Office at 678-209-2555. View Point Health's application can be downloaded HERE.
- In Community (formerly Georgia Community and Support Solutions (GCSS)) (www.gacommunity.org).
- For Respite funding fill out the State Funded Respite Intake Application and send in by mail or email it to email@example.com
- For family support funding, please contact
- Nicole Brickhouse firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-634-4222 or email@example.com
- Families of individuals 3 years of age and older who have been diagnosed with a developmental disability and live in the following counties may be eligible to receive Family Support services: Fulton, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Cobb, Rockdale, Newton, and Douglas county. In Community (formerly GCSS) will be more than happy to help guide you through the process. Please feel free to pass this information along to anyone you know who may benefit -- and, this includes those with Asperger's! if you are interested Please fill out both the Family Support agreement and the Family support Application and send them in by email or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bobby Dodd Institute (Formerly AADD) (www.bobbydodd.org) maximizes resources for individuals and families living with intellectual and developmental disabilities to pursue stability, growth and independence. Founded in 1951 by a group of parents, and incorporated in 1956, BDI (formerly AADD) is one of the longest running agencies serving individuals with developmental disabilities in Georgia. Their programs and services are focused on Outreach Services, Family Support and Benefits Counseling. For more information, please contact BDI (formerly AADD) at 404-881-9777 or Gloria Williams at email@example.com
- Request an application from Gloria.
Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities
- Families can now apply for the NOW/COMP waiver online by going to the link below and registering. Once your application is submitted, you will be able to track the status of the application.
- Individuals who already have the waiver can also view the ISP online at this site.
- Application for NOW/COMP Waiver